Quality and Technical Requirements for Installation and Construction of Aluminum Alloy Doors and Win
2019-04-02 10:09:13作者：肇庆永利金属制品有限公司 浏览数：28
1. Before installing aluminium alloy doors and windows, the number, variety, specifications, opening direction and fasteners of doors and windows should be checked before they can be installed.
2. When it is necessary to change the size of the opening in order to ensure the whole block of exterior wall decorative tiles, the consent of the design or construction (supervision) should be obtained before the modification can be made.
3. Doors and windows should not directly touch the lower part of the ground when they are stacked on the site. They should be placed upright, with an angle not less than 70 degrees, and anti-dumping measures should be taken.
4. In order to protect the surface quality, the cement mortar and sealant on the surface of the aluminium alloy doors and windows should be cleaned in time during installation.
5. The quality of doors, windows and zero accessories shall conform to the current national and industrial standards and be selected according to the requirements of design drawings. No substandard products shall be used.
6. Zero accessories and fixtures for aluminium alloy doors and windows shall be treated with corrosion protection except stainless steel.
7. Aluminum alloy door and window frames should be installed horizontally and vertically into the entrance of the tunnel. Elastic connection should be used between the outer frame and the entrance of the tunnel, and the outer frame of the door and window should not be directly embedded in the wall.
8. When making and assembling aluminium alloy, sleeve insertion and overlap surface combination should be adopted. The overlap length should be 10mm and sealed with sealant.
9. When installing the sealing strip, there should be expansion allowance, which is 20-30 mm longer than the assembly edge of doors and windows. The corner should be cut off obliquely, and the sealing strip should be firmly bonded with adhesives to avoid shrinkage joints.
10. When aluminium alloy doors and windows are connected by open screw, they should be buried and sealed with sealing materials of the same color as doors and windows.
12. After installation, the doors and windows must have reliable rigidity. The fastener should be 150 mm away from the corner, and the middle distance should not be more than 500 mm. It should not be nailed to the brick wall.
13. Gap filling between door and window frame and wall should be handled according to design requirements. If the design is not required, mineral wool sliver or glass wool felt should be used to fill the gap layer by layer, leaving a 5-8mm deep groove on the surface of the gap to fill the sealing material.
14. Aluminum alloy doors and windows should be closed tightly, the gap is basically uniform, and the overlap between the fan and the frame should meet the design requirements.
15. Aluminum alloy doors and windows should have complete accessories, correct installation position, firm, flexible and practical, to achieve their respective functions, correct and beautiful. The push-pull (opening) moment of aluminium alloy shall not be greater than that specified in the construction code.
16. Gap filling between doors, windows and walls should be full and compact, and the surface should be smooth and smooth. The filling materials and methods should meet the design requirements.
17. The appearance of doors and windows should be clean, without scratches, bruises and rusts; the surface of the glue should be smooth and smooth, with uniform thickness and without air holes.
18. The fabrication and installation errors of aluminium-clad doors and windows should be controlled within the allowable scope of construction specifications, and the qualified rate measured should be more than 90%.